You do not need to be logged into an account to do this Quick Search
On a Mobile Device or On the Web
- Go to www.findingrover.com through either the Google Chrome, Firefox/Mozilla, or Safari browser - Internet Explorer does not support the service at this time
- Click or tap on the I Lost My Pet button located at the top of the page and mid-page.
- Click or tap on the orange Upload Lost Pet Photo Button and upload a photo
- Manipulate the square so that it is over only the animal's face
- Click or tap Next in the bottom right
- Identify the location the animal was lost from by adding the zip code or clicking or tapping on the Pin to move it
- Use the + and/or - zoom controls in the bottom right to see more or less of the map
- Click or tap on any part of the map to move it to a different location to view
- Click or tap Search
1. Based on a scan of the photo, Possible Matches will display as well as pets found in the area.
- Click or tap on the photo of the Possible Match to open the profile
- You will be prompted to Register Your Lost Pet and create a Finding Rover Account - once this is complete, the contact information will be viewable.
We recommend that both methods of connecting are used
- Call the phone number that displays
- Click Email to contact through YOUR email service (Outlook, Gmail, etc.)