On the Web (recommended)
- Click My Pets on the left side of the screen
- Under your pet that you reported lost, click Search Again
- A list of closest possible matches as well as pets found in your area will display
- Click on the photo of the Possible Match to view a description of the animal. If you think this is your pet, click Contact to view the contact information of where your dog/cat may be.
- We recommend Making Contact by all possible methods (phone, email etc. )
On the App
- Tap Search in the bottom middle of the screen
- Click Search next to the profile of the lost dog/cat, the photo will be scanned.
- Based on a scan of the photo, Possible Matches posted by other Finding Rover members in the area will display
- Remember to scroll down and tap on Finding Rover Partner pages in the area to see if they have your dog/cat
- Each time a Finding Rover Partner page is accessed another scan is done on your photo that will pull Possible Matches from within that organization