You do not need to be logged into your Finding Rover account to do this Quick Search - This search is for locating the family of the dog/cat that you found as a stray.
On a Mobile Device or On the Web
- Go to www.findingrover.com through either the Google Chrome, Firefox/Mozilla, or Safari browser - Internet Explorer does not support the service at this time
- Click or tap on I Found A Pet button at the top of the page and mid-page.
- Click or tap on the blue Upload Found Pet Photo button and upload a photo
- Manipulate the square so that it is over only the animal's face
- Click or tap Next in the bottom right
- Identify the location the animal was found by adding the zip code or clicking or tapping on the Pin to move it
- Use the + and / or - zoom controls in the bottom right to see more or less of the map
- Click on or touch any part of the map to move it to a different location to view
- Click or tap Search at the bottom
- Based on a scan of the photo, Possible Matches will display as well as other lost pets in the area.
- Click or tap on the photo of the Possible Match to open the profile
- Call the phone number that displays, if available
- Click or tap Email to contact through YOUR email service (Outlook, Gmail, etc.)